Here are some interview questions for Wesley Rivers, she’ll be attending the live chat tomorrow to answer them as well as any other questions you might have.
LETTERS TO LAURA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What brought you to write this book?
- How long did it take you to write this book?
- What are you trying to achieve with this book?
- What got left out in the final draft?
- Where there alternate endings you considered? If so, what were they?
- What’s next for you? What are you working on now?
- What was the hardest part of writing this book?
- What did you enjoy most about writing this book?
- What is the biggest thing that people THINK they know about your subject/genre, that isn’t so?
- What makes your book stand out from the crowd?
- What question do you wish that someone would ask about your book, but nobody has? Write it out here, then answer it.
WESLEY RIVERS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What made you want to start writing?
- What things have you read that have especially helped your writing?
- What’s the hardest thing about writing for you?
- What do you wish you knew before you started?
- Why did you choose to write in your particular field or genre? If you write more than one, how do you balance them?
- Where did your love of reading & writing come from?
- How long have you been writing?
- What does your “writing cave” look like?
- Do you use music as inspiration? Can you tell us about what type of music inspires you?
- Must have beverage and snack while writing?
Download Sample chapters of Letters to Laura
or Enter Giveaway