Welcome to day four of Laila Ibrahim’s Author highlight. Today’s update will be the Interview Questions Laila would be answering on Sunday.
- Was any part of Living Right drawn from personal experience?
- Who/what inspired Pastor Jerry?
- What chapter was the toughest to write?
- What chapter was your favorite?
- Who/what inspired Jenn?
- Did you plan Maya’s character or was she just a convenient way to show Jenn’s growth?
- How much research did you do?
- What was the weirdest thing you googled while researching/ planning Living Right?
- Yellow Crocus is a hit! Do you anticipate the same for Living Right?
- What made you decide to write Living Right from Jenn’s POV rather than Josh’s?
- Who character is your favorite and why?
- Where there any alternate endings you considered?
- What was left out in the final draft?
- What challenges did you face in the production of Living Right?
- Did you consider publishing Living right with a traditional publisher?
- What is your writing process like?
- I hear a sequel to Yellow Crocus is in the works, what can we expect?
- What drew you to writing?
- Is there anyone you would like to say a special thanks to?
- Any message you would like to pass to people similar to Josh, Jenn & Pastor Jerry?
Don’t forget to download the sample chapter as well as enter the giveaway to win a free copy of her book.
Comment below on what you think, any tips you have for me?